Monday, November 19, 2012

I Did It Again...

... I got caught up in life and didn't take the time to write about it.  I feel like SO MUCH has happened but at the same time, I can't really think of any of it to share!  I can think of everything I plan on doing THIS week!  Why am I blogging at 8 am on a Monday morning? I'm not being bad and doing this during work time... I am off all week!  Oh the perks of being a teacher!  I am about to start cutting coupons, go figure... and then who knows what?  There are so many options.  My "To Do List" is 16 items long and still growing.  It will probably take a while to cut the coupons because I have quite a few to cut, then I will probably get started on a bunting to make for a friend.  I am having lunch this week with a friend from Middle School/Highschool and am so looking forward to it!  She is expecting and is pretty close (due sometime in January?) so I want to give her one of my "famous" buntings :) If I can coupon and do a bunting today before I go to my chiropractic appointment, I will feel accomplished! I decided to go see a chiropractor because I have always had a small continuous pain all through my back.  I pop my back on my own daily, and I thought I had a rib out of place.  (When I lay on my back, my left side looks normal but my right side has an indention)  Laura and I did a craft fair type thing at the Irving YMCA where she took her Mary Kay stuff and I took our homemade pickles and candied jalapenos.  It was SO cold but also a lot of fun.  Anyway... my booth was next to a booth offering free spinal checks.  I ended up talking to the girl, and she told me they were offering a deal to go see the chiropractor for an evaluation, get x-rays and a follow-up consultation for $20!  (Normally like a $400 value!)  I decided to go for it because I have been thinking about going lately anyway.  I'm really glad I did!  I have many subluxations (where the vertebrae are not laying right), my hips are misalligned by 6 mm, the curve in my lower back and neck are off by over an inch, and the bottom of my spine is totally crooked!  I started going for adjustments last week.  I will be going 3 times a week for 12 weeks, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what difference it actually makes!  And this office is totally cool because they do therapy along with the adjustments.  And, it is open concept... so it basically is a large room that everyone is in most of the time.  Everyone is so friendly... everyone talks to everyone, and it makes it fun!  If anyone is interested in getting checked out, you can use my name as a referral and get the whole thing I got for $20 for free! 

Off to start couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment