Friday, April 27, 2012

Looking forward to the weekend!

T.G.I.F.

It was such a long week at school!  After testing Tuesday and Wednesday, I really felt like yesterday should have been Friday, but it wasn't!  I'm just so tired... So I'm glad it's the weekend.

And I feel good about this weekend... even with my dentist appointment tomorrow :)  I am going to see the Rangers this Saturday kick some booty!  They are giving away bobble heads!  I don't remember who it is of (maybe Beltre?), but it will look good in my Rangers memorabilia collection (which has a Nelson Cruz? bobblehead, a Elvis Andrus? figurine, a good-looking Texas Rangers hat that I will never wear, the replica ring from when they went to the World Series the first time, the replica trophy from when they went to the World Series the second time, an autographed miniature bat signed by Derek Holland, and a couple of t-shirts... not to mention my Derek Holland jersey!)!  

Laura is out of town, which makes Chris nervous about where we will get our food... but I reminded him that we used to take care of ourselves when we didn't live with her, so I think we should be able to get along fine for 3 days!  I even cooked dinner last night!  Well, kind of.  I made some taco soup that we ate with the leftovers from the night before.

But, I plan on surprising her  by doing a couple of things around the house!  I would spell out my plan, but I think it would be better to blog about what I actually end up doing, not EVERYTHING I would like to do!  I'll get back on Sunday to mention everything I did!  Hope she doesn't read my blog before then. :)  

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment