Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Promised Pictures

Not sure why it took me so long to upload these... but here are a couple pics from my Spring Break of Sewing week.
This is the robe I made.  I wish I had a picture of the one I made for my grandma so you could see how much progress I made from my first to my 3rd!  

I had started this over Spring Break, but didn't finish it for another week or so.  It is called a baby bunting.  I have probably made about 8 of them by now.  I get better each time!  I made this one for a teacher at school for her first grandbaby.  I made one just like a week later that was SO MUCH cuter (just because of the material I chose), but for some reason I didn't take a picture!


Anyway, I hope to start sewing something new soon, just have A LOT going on!  Have a great day... I have to finish getting ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment