Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Allergy Sufferers Unite!

That's what I heard the news reporter say this morning... AND I FEEL IT!  This past weekend, my throat was sore, but I got some rest hoping it would feel better.  And it did.  But this week has been BLAH.  My nose won't stop running, sometimes I feel feverish (I just keep going back and forth between hot and cold), my head sometimes feels congested, I'm coughing gross things up, my eyes are watery, and I'm just tired!

With all that complaining aside, I'm having a nice week at school so far.  With it being the STAAR test this week, the kids are required to be silent.  It's kind of nice to have quiet classes.  I wouldn't want it all the time, but every once in a while is calming.  For now, the echoing in my head is at a minimum!

No comments:

Post a Comment