Sunday, March 11, 2012

I Finally Did It!!!

My first post! I have thought about creating a blog for quite a while (because I enjoy reading blogs so much!) but just never found the time. Well, I decided to quit making excuses and just go ahead and make one. I have TONS of things on my to do list this week, and I'm starting off my Sunday morning by crossing one thing off! Over the past year, my sister and I have started going to Compass Christian Church because of my cousin Ragan. She married an awesome guy named Cameron who works there. We decided to try it out and loved it! Their main branch is in Colleyville, and we go on Saturday nights. We are at the end of a series now over the 7 deadly sins. Last night, we looked at laziness (or sloth). I plan on really taking this to heart this week because I am on Spring Break at school. I cannot put into words how excited I was to have a week off. I love what I do, don't get me wrong, but a teacher just needs a break every once in a while! So, over this Spring Break, I have a very ambitious to do list... No laziness here at all! So glad to finally have this thing started... I'll let you know how my week of non-laziness goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment