Saturday, March 31, 2012

So Disappointing... :(

Man, I had a busy day!  I took Chris to work this morning because I had to run errands.  It started with putting gas in the rental car... that's right, I said rental car.  We ended up having the same issue with our NEW car again and took it back to the dealership.  This time, we went closer to home... Classic Chevrolet, who seem to know what they are doing, and we are currently in a loaner car :(  So, after putting gas in the rental car, I went to Walmart and bought some new tupperware.  Long story short... We had to buy ALL NEW tupperware because ours was bad.  I bought some a couple weeks ago, to cover the basic needs, but I went back today to get the rest of what I needed.  After Walmart, I headed to Tom Thumb to get my sisters car registered (she was at a Mary Kay event and it was the last day she could do her registration without being late), and I realized I was in Dallas County... which is a problem because we live in Tarrant County.  So, after that, I ran a few errands (like 5) then went and had lunch with Chris :)  Then, I went to the Tom Thumb in Tarrant County and got Laura's registration before I went home to cut some coupons.  Yes... I am behind AGAIN!  I'm not too far behind, but I am behind.  Anyway, I cut coupons until I had to go to my hair appointment.  I get there... and she was double booked.  SO DISAPPOINTING!  I was really planning on getting my hair recolored and cut! Oh well, I was able to set an appointment for tomorrow!  


On the brighter side, yesterday at school the kids took a quiz and were allowed to draw on the back until everyone was done with their quizzes.  Here is one of my favorite pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment